There are so many things that I love about springtime in the South. The gorgeous blooming azaleas and dogwoods just make our Southern landscape look like a fantasy land, but spring in the South also means strawberry season and that excites me because I adore this beautiful sweet Southern berry. It’s a time to celebrate!
From roadside stands, farmer’s markets to grocery store shelves, sweet delicious strawberries are in abundance now.
Strawberry Marshmallow Dip is the perfect recipe to kick off the season!
With only 4 ingredients, this dip will turn into a delicious, fluffy, billowing cloud of marshmallow- strawberry heaven!
You can serve this with any fruit, but fresh strawberries are the best. It’s great to serve at outside barbecues, front porch parties, ladies luncheons, or bridal showers.
I must be honest with you the two hardest parts of the recipe is getting the marshmallow crème out of the jar and then not eating the whole dip before serving. Yes, it is that good! In fact, you might want to double the recipe.
I love that it can be made in a snap. It’s so easy that I think you could make it with your eyes closed. I don’t suggest that you try that.
Here are the basic 4 ingredients plus extra strawberries for dipping: Frozen nondairy whipped cream, strawberry yogurt and a jar of marshmallow cream.
I beat the marshmallow cream with an electric mixer on low speed. I don’t mix it too much because I like a fluffy billowing look. Then gently fold in the partially thawed whipped cream, strawberry yogurt and diced fresh strawberries.
Pour into a bowl, cover and chill for at least an hour before serving. It’s a beautiful dip and your guest will be so impressed and will be asking you for the recipe.
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow crème
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen nondairy whipped cream, partially thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) container strawberry yogurt
- 2/3 cup diced strawberries
- Fresh strawberries for dipping
- In a medium bowl, beat marshmallow crème on medium speed with an electric mixer.
- Gently fold in whipped cream, yogurt and diced strawberries.
- Place marshmallow mixture into serving bowl; cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with fresh strawberries or your favorite fruit.
Do ahead tip: Dip can be made 2 days ahead and kept in the refrigerator.