This pasta salad has the works! Pecans, crisp red and green peppers, sweet red onions, black olives, broccoli, chicken, and Parmesan cheese covered in a creamy, sweet, tangy dressing that is impossible not to love.
I love this salad. It’s just soooo good and beautiful with all the colorful veggies plus, adding the chicken makes it a complete meal.
I got the recipe from a friend at a Christmas party years ago and have been making it ever since.
If you have extra vegetables on hand, you should throw it into this pasta salad. Like cherry tomatoes, artichokes, shredded carrots, diced cucumbers and chickpeas are delicious in this salad too.
I simply can’t say enough about the dressing. It truly makes the whole dish come together. Something magical happens when Caesar, Italian, and honey mustard dressing are blended together.
Tangy, sweet, creamy, perfection.
- 5 cups cube cooked chicken (white meat only)
- 1 (8-ounce) package b owtie pasta
- 2 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets, chopped in bite size pieces
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 (24-ounce) can small black olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Do not overcook.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix vegetables, cheese and pecans.
- Add pasta tossing gently to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 cup Caesar dressing
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup honey mustard dressing
- To prepare Bowtie Pasta Dressing whisk the Caesar, Italian, and honey mustard dressing together.
- Mix well.
- Pour over pasta salad; toss well but gently to coat.
- Chill just before serving garnish with grated Parmesan cheese and chopped fresh parsley.