This Caramel Cream Cheese Dip is the perfect fall sweet treat! It’s a breeze to whip up, making it an ideal choice for last-minute entertaining.
I just love the feeling of Fall in the air, don’t you? Makes me crave apples and caramel. This is especially why I love this Caramel Cream Cheese Dip! And it’s topped with yummy English chocolate toffee bits
If you’ve been following my blog, you know how much I love sharing recipes that are not only delicious but also easy to make and perfect for entertaining. And this caramel cream cheese dip is no exception! It’s sweet, creamy and utterly irresistible!
This dip is a delightful blend of sweet caramel and tangy cream cheese, creating a perfect balance of flavors. It’s incredibly versatile and can be served with a variety of dippers, from fresh fruits to pretzels.
Plus, it’s a breeze to whip up, making it an ideal choice for last-minute gatherings or when you’re craving something sweet.
So, let’s get started on our caramel cream cheese.
Ingredients that you will need: (Be sure to see the full printable recipe below.)
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Caramel sauce
- English chocolate toffee bits
- For dippers: (Suggestions, apple slices, strawberries, pretzels, marshmallows, graham crackers, rice crispy treats etc.)
How to make Caramel Cream Cheese Dip:
- Using an electric mixer, best cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar. Mix until well combined and add the vanilla extract and salt.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture in a serving dish or bowl.
- Pour the caramel sauce over the cream cheese mixture. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the English chocolate toffee bits over the cream cheese mixture.
- Serve with your choice of dippers.
– Arrange a beautiful platter with a variety of dippers. Think fresh fruits like apple slices and strawberries, pretzels, graham crackers, and even marshmallows.
– For a fun and interactive dessert, set up a DIY dip station. Let your guests choose their dippers and watch as they enjoy creating their sweet treats.
– This caramel cream cheese dip also makes a great filling for crepes or topping for pancakes.
There you have it, my dear food lovers – a sweet and creamy caramel cream cheese dip that’s sure to be a hit at your next gathering. It’s easy, it’s delicious, and it’s perfect for sharing. Enjoy!
Remember, cooking is all about love and sharing. So, don’t forget to share this delightful dip with your loved ones. Happy cooking!
Be sure to leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you!
Check out these delicious fall recipes!Print
This Caramel Cream Cheese Dip is the perfect fall sweet treat! It’s a breeze to whip up, making it ideal for last minute entertaining.
– 8 oz cream cheese, softened
½ cup powdered sugar
⅛ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup caramel sauce -Torani is my favorite store bought caramel.
1 (12-ounce ) bag English chocolate
toffee candy bits for topping.
Dipper suggestions: sliced apples (Honeycrisp are delicious), strawberries, pretzels, marshmallows, rice crispy treats, graham crackers etc.
- In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla and salt. Mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture into a serving dish.
- Pour the caramel sauce over the cream cheese mixture and chill for at least 1 hour before serving. This will help the flavors meld together.
Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. This will help the flavors melt together.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with the English chocolate toffee bits.
- Serve with your choice of dippers. Enjoy!
– Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature before you start. This will make it easier to beat and result in a smoother dip.
– You can use store-bought caramel sauce for this recipe, but homemade caramel sauce will give your dip a richer flavor.
– This dip is best served chilled. However, you can also serve it at room temperature if you prefer a softer consistency.
Do ahead/freeze tips: You can make this dip up 3 or 4 days in advance. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. This dip also freezes well. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Perfect for entertaining.