This Caramel Cream Cheese Dip is the perfect fall sweet treat! It’s a breeze to whip up, making it ideal for last minute entertaining.
– 8 oz cream cheese, softened
½ cup powdered sugar
⅛ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup caramel sauce -Torani is my favorite store bought caramel.
1 (12-ounce ) bag English chocolate
toffee candy bits for topping.
Dipper suggestions: sliced apples (Honeycrisp are delicious), strawberries, pretzels, marshmallows, rice crispy treats, graham crackers etc.
- In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla and salt. Mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture into a serving dish.
- Pour the caramel sauce over the cream cheese mixture and chill for at least 1 hour before serving. This will help the flavors meld together.
Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. This will help the flavors melt together.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with the English chocolate toffee bits.
- Serve with your choice of dippers. Enjoy!
– Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature before you start. This will make it easier to beat and result in a smoother dip.
– You can use store-bought caramel sauce for this recipe, but homemade caramel sauce will give your dip a richer flavor.
– This dip is best served chilled. However, you can also serve it at room temperature if you prefer a softer consistency.
Do ahead/freeze tips: You can make this dip up 3 or 4 days in advance. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. This dip also freezes well. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Perfect for entertaining.