Tender, juicy chicken breast with a crispy, crunchy, buttery Ritz cracker topping! Yum! It’s just as delicious as it sounds and it’s fast and easy to make too. The perfect weeknight supper!
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups crushed Ritz crackers (about 50 crackers or 1 ½ sleeves)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¾ cup (1 ½ sticks) melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. In a medium size mixing bowl, beat eggs with a whisk until light. Whisk in the milk. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the crushed Ritz crackers, salt, pepper and garlic powder together.
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg/milk mixture and then dredge the chicken breast into the Ritz cracker topping and place the coated chicken into a grease 9×13 baking dish. Continue this process until all the chicken breasts are coated.
- Pour the melted butter over chicken breast and sprinkle the remaining cracker topping over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!