- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons water
- 4 cups of whole milk or half-n-half
- Sweetened whipped cream and miniature marshmallows
- Mix the cocoa, sugar, and water in a medium size saucepan. Cook on low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Slowly add milk and stir. Cook on medium high heat until mixture comes to a boil, about 5 minutes. Boil for 1 minute.
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream and miniature marshmallows. Garnish with sifted cocoa and chocolate curls, if desired.